Tuesday, January 10, 2012

When it rains

It pours here

No seriously, poor Spencer is sick now.

But he got a shot in the butt of antibiotics, and he will get better!

He cracks me up though. He is all pitiful and whiney at home, and in the van to the DR, but we get there and he turns into Mr Happy go lucky, there isn't a thing wrong with me kid!

Trying to make me look like a liar!!!

Aren't kids just SOOOOO good at that?

I mean, when you tell your mom "Oh, he won't eat that"
and they do, three helpings of it.

Or you say to someone "You should hear how well she talks!"
And your precious little child just stares at you like you're crazy, and babbles incoherrently for ten minutes.

Or when you say "My son would NEVER run around with no clothes on outside"
Only to look up and see someone doing the no pants dance out your window.

Can you say, Been there, done that?

I would love to have someone else confirm this. I can't be the only one!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, while I can't confirm, I love that you call it the dance with you pants. Cracks me up every time. Love ya!