Saturday, January 7, 2012

I want to be on The Big Bang Theory

I can't explain it, I love this show.

I do not watch much TV. There are a few things that I watch, that aren't PBS, Disney Channel, or others for the kids.

I admit I am my age with an 80 year old woman stuck inside me, cause I LOVE LOVE

Murder, She Wrote

There are very few shows in the past 16 years that I have watched with regularity and anticipation. I quit watching TV shows, mostly cause I would get all wrapped up in one, and then they would cancel it

Off the top of my head, these are the only ones that I have followed regularly, and have NOT been cancelled on me

Crossing Jordan
Mystery Incorporated (Scooby Doo)
'Aloo 'Aloo
Mystery Science Theater 3000

There are lots of shows (and lots and lots) I have started out watching, and just stopped. I'm not so sure why, but I have.

ANYWAY I digress

I want a part on The Big Bang Theory

I really do. I don't care if I have to have Sheldon tell me off, I WANT TO BE ON THERE!!

The writing, the characters, the whole thing makes me laugh out loud at least once an episode, if not ten to twelve times. I mean it.

One night, when Sheldon Cooper was talking about building his own cat scanner, and putting his sister's gerbil in it, and after being able to see inside it for a few seconds before it burst into flames, he made this statement.

"around our house, we started to say You Didn't Have a Snowball's Chance in a Catscanner"

Honestly, I laughed so loud, I woke up the Spencer. I just couldn't STOP!

I didn't start out watching that show when it first came on, but I plan on getting all the Seasons and watching it from the beginning.

So here are to many many more utterings of "Bazinga"

PS I want a Bazinga T-shirt for my birthday!!

No comments: