Sunday, January 15, 2012

An amazing little boy

has found his wings today.

http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/2012/01/heavens-little-drummer-boy.html

I have read Courtney's blog forever now, and prayed for little Tripp. He's been such an amazing gift to everyone who has met him IRL or come across his mama's blog.

Tripp is now running free, and happy, able to talk and sing, and do all the things that his little body here on earth couldn't. He is an angel, with God, and walking with Jesus.

I know his mama hurts. I know after three years of holding him in her arms 24/7, I can't imagine how lost she must feel. How empty her arms are.

But I can imagine, as I have read her blog for so long, that her heart is incredibly full. Her little boy, her life, has went home. Has no more earthly suffering. Has made a wonderful and incredible journey to where he belongs.

Courtney, I know you will never read this. I don't know you IRL. But I want you to feel the thoughts and prayers that have come from me. That you are such an inspiration to Mommy's everywhere. I can't imagine that you have comfort now, but in the days and weeks to come, I am hoping for you to start to feel some comfort. I pray for you to remember and relish in the joy that you have from the memories of your precious little boy.

And thank you for sharing him with us.

No comments: