Monday, January 16, 2012

It's 9 PM. Where is your DH?

hahahaaha

No seriously, mine is passed out on the loveseat.
He works so darn hard, and is so tired. I appreciate all that he does for us. I am so proud of him, and all that he does to make us so happy.

Today, we went to have lunch with my great Aunts and great uncle. Then the kids and I got pants for the kids, and then went to Toys R Us to get some things (for free! Gotta love R Us rewards)

And Gerrod worked his tail off so we could go and do all those things.

My kids are making really great memories and having a wonderful childhood, and I get to be a big part of it. I am so lucky. Gerrod has made that possible.

So here is to my exhausted, sweet, and snoring (and if you read this Gerrod, yes you are) husband. I love you so very much. Thanks for doing all that you do.

And now, I am putting him into bed.

No comments: