Thursday, March 6, 2008

Describe something

So I had to really think about this.

My kids have the best laughs, and they are so different, but when they all three get going (well, baby Spencer kind of yucks like Goofy) it is a riot, and I can barely keep from laughing myself.

TY's is a big long giggle. Almost in the hahaha sort of way. He starts with "A hahahahaha" and then resolves into almost breathlessness. That poor kid is so ticklish, you can barely touch him and it sets him off laughing (just like mama) He loves to laugh, and he really thinks it's fun to make other laugh.

Olivia's laugh is a screech, followed by a really low, almost guttural huh huh huh. Sometimes though she just does the screech. Over and over. That means she finds what ever is going on to be really really funny.

Spencer, being just three months old, really does sound like Goofy. He yuck yuck yucks at this point. Mama seems to be the cause of the laughs at this point (yeah, I knew I was funny looking) He also seems to see the other two get going and that sets him off and running!

But the best sound of all is when all three of them are laughing. It usually involves tickling, or chasing, but it is a sound I wasn't sure I would ever hear even once, let alone three times!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Is there anything better than hearing your kids laughing? :) I bet it is fun to listen to all 3 of them!

Katie said...

I love me some laughing.