Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I was tagged by Janelle to do this

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Dawn
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, everyone is here. It's nice
E- Essential Item (s): Scrap supplies, family, freinds, and good music
F- Flavor of ice cream: Ummm, really none, I don't like it (ducking now)
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Aledo, IL
I- Indulgence(s): Scrap supplies, good food
J- January or July: January ,it's my birthday and my oldest sons'
K- Kids: 3... Timothy Yeager (TY) 5, Olivia Claire 2, and Spencer Proffitt, 3 months
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: Theaters ~ Alvin and the chipmunks, DVD ~ Care Bears
M- Marriage Date: August 10th, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, Chuck
O- Oranges or Apples: Either one
P- Phobias or Fears: I am petrified of heights
Q- Quote(s): I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Dr. MArtin Luther King, Jr
R- Reason To Smile: My kids, my family, my friends, and me time
S- Season:Fall.
T- Tag others: I will tag Dawn and Katie J
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My favorite TV show is Murder, She wrote and Scooby Doo, much for the same reasons!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal:"if we weren't supposed to eat animals, why did God make them so tasty?"
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Why choose, I've had so very many!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Popcorn
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Thanks for doing it! :) I even learned some things I didn't know....

Katie said...

I already was tagged so perhaps I'll just blog something else. :D

Kim said...

Great to learn about you!