Sunday, January 20, 2008

This weeks Blog Challenge

Something I love to hate

This is a tough one for me. HMMM. Let me think.

Actually, the first thing that popped into my head was reality TV

I HATE IT but I think it's all kinds of fun to trash it. And I love to talk about how much I do not enjoy it. People will go on and on about American Idol, or Survivor, or Amazing Race, and I smile and nod, and I think "I hate those. Man are they terrible, blah blah blah" but I just smile and nod. I know next to nothing about them. And I don't care to.

There, I have admitted it all over the "internets"

Thanks Katie!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Well, Mandi... I just can't be your friend anymore after that!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LOL, love ya, sweetie, even if you hate my favorite shows! :)

Dawn said...

Go Mandi!

Stephanie said...

LOL!!


Why would I shun your for your opinion.. thats what makes the world go round..

Pam said...

you just dont know what fun you are missing!

Katie said...

I don't like reality tv either except for like Project Runaway an that dang hills!