Friday, December 21, 2007

I can't believe it's Christmas!

Well, Almost

Everything here is done, wrapped, and ready to go.

I thought I had food all ready, and then I remembered that my parents are coming here Chrismtas eve, and I need to make snacks. And I have no snacks! So we are going to Gerrod's family Chrismtas thing tomorrow, and I will brave the grocery store for a few minutes to pick up a few things! That's it for me!

Other than that

Spencer is great! He likes to eat now, and is sleeping so well. He is alert though, and he loves to watch TY and Olivia play and the Christmas tree fascinates him! He just stares at it!

Olivia has a double ear infection, poor chicklet. She is on anitbiotics, and is, as of now, sleeping a hundred times better and in a much better mood!

TY is not sick (that is a miracle) and is loving every minute of his brother. Our days are filled with "can I hold Spencer, can I feed him, help with a bath, etc" It is so great!

Gerrod and I are so very thankful this holiday season! We are so very lucky!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!

No comments: